Bennett Place Community Q&A
March 27, 2020
By Lenox Homes
There are a lot of questions about our Bennett Place new home community in Santa Rosa. We’ve gathered them and placed them here, enjoy!
Why does Lenox go to sale so early?
At Lenox, we are proud of our robust personalization program. Going to sale early allows our buyers to select the finishes that best fit how they live, and what they want their home to look like. We work hand in hand with our homeowners to select appliances, lighting and plumbing fixtures, smart home features, paint colors, shower enclosures, surrounds, counters, and flooring.
What schools are assigned to the Bennett Place Community?
The schools currently assigned are:
Brook Hill Elementary School
Herbert Slater Middle School
Montgomery High School
How deep are the backyards in Phase 1?
The backyards range anywhere from 18 ft. to 45 ft. deep.
What is the Limited new home warranty
• 10-year coverage on structural elements of the home.
• 4-year coverage on the workability of the plumbing, electrical, HVAC, and other mechanical systems.
• 1-year coverage on materials and workmanship and the warranty is transferable.
Does Lenox Homes have a preferred lender?
Yes! Kevin Smart with Exchange Bank and Matt Cua with Guild Mortgage.
Can I transfer my property tax base?
Yes! On November 4, 1986, the voters of California passed Proposition 60 to provide to qualified homeowners the transfer of the base-year value of their principal residence to a replacement dwelling located in the same county, provided you meet the age requirement.
Why Lenox Homes?
• Functional spaces designed for the way you want to live
• Personalization – Create a home uniquely personalized for you
• Quality – We have the highest level of included finishes